Sunday, March 9, 2008

Another Interview






So my big sister shares my obsession...she actually is the one who got me interested.
The following is a portion of my interview with her...Enjoy!


E: When did you realize that you were first into celebrity gossip?

L: Probably at the beginning of college, so 4 ½ years ago.

E: Was there any event that sparked that?

L: No, I just spent a lot of time online and discovered people.com.

E: Well, I don’t know if you know this, but when I get up, I check people.com, and then usmagazine.com

L: Me too…

E: and then Perez. And I didn’t know if you had any routine?

L: I do the same thing every time I am on the computer. I check people.com. Then I check Usmagazine.com. Then I go to Perez and sometimes if something big is happening I look at TMZ.com

E: Oooh, that’s pretty good.

L: But Star magazine.com is awful.

E: Ya, it’s not good.

L: The worst.

E: It’s really dated. Life and Style is not that exciting either.

L: I haven’t looked at Life and Style.

E: Not really worth it. So how often do you check the websites throughout the day?

L: Probably three times a day.

E: I would say that mine is three to every time I’m on the computer. But to a point…they only update the news and the websites until…

L: Ya, I check it whenever I get online to check my email. So at least once usually a day. If I’m doing homework in the middle of the day, I’ll check it. And then usually after class I’ll check it. So three times pretty consistently.

E: Do you like to look at any magazines?

L: Ya, I look at about a million. I look at US, I look at People. I look at STAR. I look at In Touch.

E:How much do you think you spend on magazines. I think Kristen and I were talking and we thought they cost three or four dollars a piece.

L: Well, I have a subscription to US which was a gift…

E: You’re welcome…

L: And I renewed that so I think that was a dollar an issue so fifty-two dollars a year for that. Plus I always buy one other magazine maybe two a week. So like another six or eight dollars depending on the week.

No comments: