Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Friends Don't Let Friends Fall Behind With Celebrity Gossip...



As all friends share interest, mine are no different. The following is part of an interview with a good friend Kristen regarding her obsession and routines with celebrity gossip.

Erin: Do you have a routine with celebrity gossip because I know that when I get up in the morning I check People.com, US magazine.com and then Perez. I try to do it in order of reliability.

Kristen: Yea, People is definitely the most reliable. I definitely do every Friday buy the new magazines and read them cover to cover by Friday evening. I read them when I work out and I read every quote, every subtitle, basically I read it all.

Erin: Which magazines do you like to look at?

Kristen: US Weekly is my favorite partly because a DG is an editor of it so that really got me hooked. Definitely US Weekly but People is more reliable but I hate the info on books and movies and T.V. shows.

Erin: It’s a waste of pages.

Kristen: Exactly. I just flip through that. That’s one thing I don’t read. So besides that…

No comments: